358. Yesterday I watched the sunset from signal hill. There were quite a few people there. After it dipped under the horizon, everyone began applauding. I needed the flamethrower.
357. Trust people and they'll be true to you. Treat them greatly and they will show themselves to be great.
356. -I can't believe this album is fourteen years old. -Ja, in two years you'll be able to have sex with it.
355. Stayed in pajamas and spoke to dog until about 3pm
354. Imagine running through here and setting everyone alight with a flamethrower. (Peddlars On The Bend, 31.3.2015)