244. It was such a miserable relationship for me, I don't know why I stayed. It was so fucking miserable I'm actually like free now. I'm an emancipated slave, like Django.
243. He walks around with a headband - who wears a fucking headband - and a constant grin on his face like this. He was a wanker as a Jew, now he's a moron-wanker because he gives ten percent of everything he earns to them*! *The Church of Scientology
242. Lulu! Ifuna iMarky three iterms!
241. Guess who I just saw walking out the Sea Point Spur two hours ago. Walking like the only Jew out on Pesach. Alan Shafaygelah. He looks at me and says, "Say you never saw me and I'll say I never saw you."
240. Fart in lego section Watch children walk into lego section
239. So she called to say she's going to give me fifteen things I need to do so she'll get back together with me. Shamiela, you're getting a few too and Kevin, you just have one, "banned."
238. Jirre, dis mos vokken presumptuous van ons om 'n vokken uur lank set te kap.
237. Mid-twenties American girl arrives at the end of a dinner party. She asks if she can have some of the leftover penne pasta on the table and, standing, takes some out of the bowl with her right hand and eats it. Leaving one penne between her index and middle finger like a cigarette, she lowers her right hand to waist height and initiates a non-penne-related anecdote. When asked whether she would like some leftover meatballs, penne is discarded atop firewood.