223. Um. Well, perhaps if I wasn't laughed at for reading notes on Ritterstein.
222. And he mentioned how stiff my neck was - and my neck was poes-stiff because I had been smoking tik all week.
221. So I ask him, "You don't happen to be related to Erin from the Falafel King at the Adelphi, because I've tried their falafel and, let me tell you, they make the best falafel outside of Tel Aviv."
220. So after Mark Wessel phones me to tell me this, I send Farrel a sms and I say, "Fuck, Farrel. Have they got a sick bay at the Tote?"
219. Don't call the dog a cunt, Ari.
218. On Danni Diana: I did make her cry though, if that's any consolation.
217. Somewhere out there, there are people liking the photo.
216. Spam your spells you fucker!
215. Hi sex. Gaga tonite? You must come smooch me during Judas!