121. Your pies amaze me.
120. Martin, everyone's gay.
119. Construction sites work in formented in what's cemented suspended beneath the floor.
118. I got pomodoro in my teeth 'cause I chowed two pizzas!
117. Ah, you thought you found your sunglasses! In your face! Total facial!
116. The rats run under the farts.
115. Any of those ideas. Even the pony one. But only if I can be Blood Pony.
114. King kong game in slots section at front This guy next to us is in fleece
113. The worst kind of diseased mind is one filled with jealousy.
112. - How was your weekend? - Mine was sooo good! Got sooo coon!
111. You get your ass out there and you find that fucking dog!
110. That little boy's gotta think, "You got a pet. You got a responsibility." If your dog gets lost you don't look for an hour then call it quits.
109. He didn't put posters up or anything. He just sat on the porch like a goon and waited.
108. Woah woah woah, Miss Lippy. The part of the story I don't like is that the little boy gave up looking for Happy after an hour.
107. They used to ride him. Puppy transport was a good way for Smurfs to get around. Those little legs.
106. Children shelled, children shelled. That's all very well, but would you please keep the noise down low because you're waking the lazy sunbathers.
105. Idea for TV sitcom "My Pal, Marty": I play Marty (38) who chats about funny stuff with his friends at his place. He also solves murder mysteries.
104. I met a guy last night, 25, went to Bishops, he's finishing off his postgrad in law, and he was absolutely dying to be with me.
103. No statuses no advertising yourself and idiosynctriuens and blahj blah - MY (crap) BLOG after fb and videos and ya all the rest n all the best
102. I drank milk this morning that I'm convinced mike pissed in
101. Mark, you fuckin' does, answer your phone! I have two thousand South African Dollars for you! I have two thousand South African Dollars!
100. Have you ever gotten into your car and decided, "I'm going to enter a state of oblivion"?